Zo Skin Health: Getting Skin Ready
Getting Skin Ready (GSR) is the essential first step toward achieving healthy-looking skin. It is a simple system of cleanse, exfoliate and tone - working synergistically to restore skin to a healthy-looking state and to optimize the effectiveness of any preventative or corrective procedure.
All Skin Types (Limited Edition)
- Gentle Cleanser for All Skin Types - 60 mL
- Exfoliating Polish - Net Wt. 16.2 g
- Complexion Renewal Pads - 30 Pads
Step 1: Cleanse - Gentle Cleanser, Hydrating Cleanser or Exfoliating Cleanser
Massage a small amount on damp face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 2: Exfoliate - Exfoliating Polish
Gently massage a small amount on damp face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 3: Tone - Complexion Renewal Pads or Acne Treatment Pads
Gently wipe over face.
Gentle Cleanser - Key Ingredients
- Sodium lauroyl oat amino acids: Revives the skin barrier and cleanses without drying
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration
- Botanical extract blend: Provides antioxidant and anti-irritant properties to help protect skin from the harmful effects of daily exposure to the elements
Exfoliating Polish - Key Ingredients
- Ultra-fine magnesium crystals: Removes dead skin cells, improves skin texture, promotes healthy circulation and cell turnover
- Vitamins A, C, C-ester, and E: Deliver antioxidant protection
Complexion Renewal Pads - Key Ingredients
- Glycolic acid: Proven epidermal exfoliant
- Botanical extract blend: Provides anti-irritant properties to soothe skin and reduce redness; also provides antioxidant benefits
- The texture of pads: Specifically designed to help promote exfoliation