COVID-19 Safety Initiatives
Allana Davis Studio COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
While our Studio space is open once again, we ask all clients to please read through these guidelines to ensure that safety and sanitization levels are upheld with every visit. Please ensure you complete your Client Consultation Form along with COVID-19 Health and Safety Form prior to every visit when it is sent to you via email to prevent the cancellation of your appointment. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Before booking an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, then please refrain from booking an appointment and rather wait two weeks after your symptoms have passed or until full isolation measures have been taken.
Have you experienced any …
- Coughing, congestion, fever, headache, muscle pain, shortness of breath, or a reduced sense of smell in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the previous month?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
The Allana Davis Studio experience has always and will continue to be one on one, by appointment only. To further decrease traffic within the Studio as well as to prevent unnecessary contact please arrive to your appointment on time. Please familiarize yourself with these steps before your appointment.
- All appointments will be by appointment only (and will always remain so)
- Please ensure you have filled out the COVID-19 Health and Safety Form provided with each booking prior to your appointment
- Please do not enter the Studio until the door has opened for you and the client prior to you has left
- Leave any unnecessary belongings in the car
- Upon entering the Studio you will be asked to sanitize your hands
- All payments will be made with contactless methods (DEBIT, CREDIT only)
Safety and Precautionary Measures
- Upon arrival, all clients will be asked to sanitize their hands
- All common surfaces including products, countertops, machines and facial tools will be sanitized and disinfected regularly using medical-grade cleaning wipe and sprays
- Allana will continue to use disposable gloves, masks and a face shield when conducting close contact with each client
- All linens have been and will continue to be changed after every client and sent to an off-site industrial cleaning site where medical-grade cleaning products are used