Zo Skin Health: 10% Vitamin C
Wrinkle and texture repair crème supports the visible improvement of skin's texture, firmness, and colour tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Key Benefits of ZO Wrinkle + Texture Repair
- Targets deep lines
- Improves skin texture
- Ideal for rough, leathery, sun-damaged skin
- Enhances production of collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe and calm the skin
- Serves as an alternative to tretinoin when better compliance is desired
- High potency vitamin A: Helps with epidermal and dermal stimulation and renewal
- Buddleja stem cells: Potent antioxidant with anti-irritant benefits
- Hydrolyzed sericin: Up-regulates hyaluronic acid and collagen production
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provides anti-irritant properties
- Beta glucan: Provides DNA protection
- Vitamins C and E: Offers antioxidant protection
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Gylcol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Glucoside, Retinol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Lecithin, Nylon-12, Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ethyl Nicotinate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Beta-Glucan, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).
Apply to clean, dry skin.
Starting off as often as can tolerate, 2 x a week (recommended, gradually increase) ie. every 2-3 weeks, increase a night.
For external use only. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.