Zo Skin Health: Complexion Renewal Pads
Moistened pads help minimize surface oil and exfoliate pore-clogging dead skin cells and dirt. Size: 60 Pads
Key Benefits of ZO Complexion Renewal Pads
- Minimizes surface oil and exfoliates pore-clogging dead skin cells
- Prevents breakouts
- Replenishes hydration
- Provides antioxidant and anti-irritant benefits
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
- Glycolic acid: Proven epidermal exfoliant
- Botanical extract blend: Provides anti-irritant properties to soothe skin and reduce redness; also provides antioxidant benefits
- The texture of pads: Specifically designed to help promote exfoliation
Aqua/Water/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon/Barley Extract/Extrait d'orge à deux rangs, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide
Gently wipe over face.
Keep the jar securely closed to prevent leakage or dehydration. Cleanse and dry face. Use pads twice a day, AM and PM.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame. For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience excessive burning, dryness or irritation.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.