Zo Skin Health: Enzymatic Peel
An intensive resurfacing peel that uses a unique process to renew the epidermis without any apparent exfoliation.
Specialized enzymes help reduce the appearance of most epidermal problems (such as discolouration, flaky skin and roughness).
Skin is noticeably softer, brighter and able to receive additional product benefits.
Appropriate for all skin types
Key Benefits of ZO Enzymatic Peel
- Provides gentle skin surface renewal with invisible exfoliation
- Replenishes hydration and lipids to improve skin barrier
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Helps soothe and calm the skin
- Enhances the benefits of any ZO® Treatment
- Papain and bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides enzymatic and chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycolic Acid, Dimethicone, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Oleth-20, Bromelain, Algin, Tocopherol, Papain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA , Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
After cleansing, apply and leave on for 1-3 hours.
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying ZO products.
Use 2-3 times a week.
Excellent for facial and non-facial skin.
Can leave on skin overnight.
For external use only. If rash or irritation develops and persists, stop use and consult a physician. Keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Keep out of reach of children. Product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun; always use sunscreen protection.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.