Zo Skin Health: Growth Factor Eye Serum
Powered by ZO Growth Factor Technology, Growth Factor Eye Serum targets the appearance of deeper eye wrinkles, crease formation, hollowness + microcirculation decline. Cooling application soothes the skin and re-invigorates the look of tired eyes.
Key Benefits of ZO Growth Factor Eye Serum
- Reduces the appearance of expression lines and eye wrinkles
- Visibly improves the appearance of volume
- Improves plumpness and hydration
- Cooling applicator revives the look of tired eyes
- Re-invigorates eye skin health + vitality
The mechanisms of action of ZO's enzymatic + plant-derived Growth Factors support the ZO philosophy of triggering the skin to repair itself through its natural restorative pathways.
- Enzymatically derived: N-Acetyl glucosamine 6-phosphate (NAG6P), a naturally occurring entity in skin.
- Plant-derived: Lactobacillus/Panax, Ginseng Root Extract, and Ferment Filtrate.
Pairing superior anti-aging technology with a combination of specific eye skin health restoration ingredients creates a wholistic approach in effectively addressing eye skin aging.
- Superior technology: Incorporate a powerhouse multi-modal technology for fast-acting + long-term anti-aging benefits.
- Adaptation for eye skin: Ensure formula addresses unique conditions of thin skin, sparse fat layer + restricted circulation around the eye area.
- Before the first time use, prime the pump by depressing it multiple times until the serum comes out.
- Use 1 pump of serum for each eye.
- Draw small gentle circles into the eye orbital area to ensure full serum absorption
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
- Neuropeptide: Improves the appearance of expression lines + visibly smooths wrinkles
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate: Improves hydration + provides a filler-like plumpness
- Growth Factors (plan + enzymatically derived): Increase fibroblast division + production of Type 1 collagen for improved skin density
- Exclusive ZPRO® Complex: Increases skin's content of hyaluronan
- Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract: Enhances microcirculation, protects capillary networks from disintegration
- Blend of peptides and extracts: Support overall eye skin health by detoxifying, alleviating puffiness, removing blood pigments that can lead to dark circles and reducing effects of oxidative stress
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Hieracium Pilosella Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cordyceps Militaris Mycelium Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinesis Root Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lactobacillus Ferment, Phospholipids, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Tocopheryl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Ethyl Linoleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Proline, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Beta-Glucan, Tocopherol, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Adenosine Triphosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, PVP, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.