Zo Skin Health: Recovery Crème
An ultra-rich creme with retinol and added emollients designed to quickly smooth and soothe rough, dry skin. Ideal for moderate dryness and mild irritations
Key Benefits of ZO Recovery Crème
- Restores lipids to dry, flakey skin, providing a luxurious, comfortable barrier.
- Supports DNA repair
- Helps prevent redness and inflammation
- Promotes cellular renewal
- Complements skin's own natural recovery process
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
Directions PM or AM
Apply to clean, dry skin. Every evening or as needed. If applying in AM use sunscreen.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ceramide 2, soline, squalane and shea butter: Hydrates the skin by creating a barrier that protects against transepidermal water loss
- Canadian willowherb extracts and evodia fruit extracts: Soothes, protects and reduces redness and irritation
- Retinol (vitaine): Stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production; helps even skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Shea Butter Oleyl Esters, Squalane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide NG, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Retinyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Retinol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.