Zo Skin Health
Zo Skin Health: Rozatrol
A daily treatment serum for red, sensitized skin which works to normalize skin by reducing excess oil. An enzymatic exfoliator provides ultra-mild exfoliation, while amino acids help prevent the signs of premature aging.
*Relieves symptoms associated with mild, moderate and severe rosacea.
Key Benefits of ZO Rozatrol
- Minimizes inflammation and diminishes skin redness
- Promotes healthy microcirculation
- Prevents excess sebum production and provides anti-microbial benefits
- Improves skin texture
- Protects nerve endings and maintains healthy cellular communication
- Antioxidant protection helps minimize inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
- Lactose, milk protein, brassica oleracea italica extract: Helps minimize the appearance of skin redness
- Farnesyl acetate, farnesol, panthenyl triacetate: Helps reduce oil
- Papain: Provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
- ZO-RRS2®: Exclusive plant stem cell complex provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Palmitoyl Glycine, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Lactose, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Lactis Proteinum/Milk Protein/ Protéine du lait, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Papain, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-36 Castor Oil, Panthenyl Triacetate, Farnesol, Farnesyl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Algin, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Lecithin, Algin, Xanthan Gum, Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply 1- 2 pumps twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always use sunscreen protection.
For external use only. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your physician if your condition persists. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Keep out of reach of children.